and much more...See Version History
v2 now automatically adapts to your screen resolution with bigger board.
- A new 'Review' mode to walk through the previously
solved positions. Not just that, you can even view the remaining moves on board (if present in pgn file).
- It also
remembers the application settings on exit (viz difficulty level, board color, last position, total score etc)
from the latest tournaments including Anand-Kramnik WCC, Dresden Olympiad!
- You can choose to load positions randomly
- New colors and improved user interface.
- Detailed Help section built in the application.
version now has 75 brand new puzzles!
than 700 positions come along with the application! (Not in Demo version)
can load your own pgn file and start solving! See FAQs! (Not in Demo version)
- Supports a wide variety of Java phones (Midp 2.0 and CLDC 1.0 or above). See Supported Phones.
- Hotkeys for easy access to most features.
- Scorecard shows number of positions Solved, Hints taken, Failure
attempts, Session and Total score etc.
- Win 10 points for every puzzle that you solve successfully. (-5 for using a
hint or for every wrong attempt).
(Note: iChess is not an application
for playing against the mobile. Only english PGN files are supported.)